Denver’s Best House Painters
House Painting Denver
Kind Home Painting Company is your trusted, local house painter. Kind Home Painting Co. can take care of any and all of your exterior and interior painting needs. Look no further for exceptional Denver house painting services.
Our Professional Denver Painters
Experience the KIND Difference
Our professional Denver painters are some of the best in the Denver Metro area. Our team is equipped to handle any and all interior or exterior painting projects that you may have. We have a commitment to not only the best quality paint products and processes, but a commitment to kindness. Denver house painting projects are some of our favorites because of all of the unique architecture and history within Denver neighborhoods.
With that being said, all of our Denver Painters are lead certified and can abide by all of the standard procedures for taking care of lead homes. Each of our Denver paint projects come with our unmatched warranties and customer service.
When you work with us, you can count on our Pledge to Kindness, our 10+ year, No- Exclusion Warranty and our Satisfaction Guarantee. These are just a few of the amazing things you can expect when working with Kind Home Painting Company on your Denver painting project.
Schedule your free estimate with one of our team members today to have your home transformed before your eyes.
KINDNESS. This is the leading force behind all we do. We operate around the philosophy that if you treat your employees and customers with nothing but kindness and understanding you can achieve great things. That’s why we have the best paint warranties in Denver. Our exterior paint projects come with a minimum 10 year warranty and go up to 12 years. With no-exclusions in our warranty, we cover everything from peeling, chipping, fading to our workmanship. We are even happy to cover damage from things like kids, dogs, BBQs, etc. because we know that life happens. Our interior warranties are also one-of-a-kind ranging from 1-3 years. We want to ensure that you feel comfortable and taken care of by a denver painter that you can depend on. Plus, we just think it’s the kind thing to do!
Don’t just take our word for it though, be sure to check out our reviews online. With over 500 5-Star reviews, we pride ourselves on providing you with an experience you won’t soon forget.
Experience the Kind Home Painting difference on your Denver exterior or interior project today.
Our Denver Painters Process
1. Each Denver paint projects starts with your free consultation with one of our talented Estimators. Your Estimator will get an understanding of your Denver Painting project, the scope of work and your biggest concerns. They will answer any questions you may have. After they understand what you are looking for in your painting project, they will get accurate measurements of the home and then provide you with your personalized quote.
2. If you feel like we’re a good fit for you and your project, your personal Account Manager will schedule your project for the best time that works for you and your family. We have professional Color Consultants on staff that can help with selecting your colors for your interior or exterior paint project. They will help to find the perfect color for your interior or exterior Denver painting project.
3. Our team will take care of any of your preliminary services (pressure washing, gutters & woodwork) prior to your painting. Not all exterior Denver paint projects need gutters or wood work repairs, but our experience technicians are here to help if you do. During this time for Denver Interior Painting, our team me begin filling holes from nails, repairing drywall, moving/covering furniture, masking off windows, doors, outlets & lights and laying down drop cloth. We always want to ensure that we protect all surfaces when painting.
4. Your Poject Manager will do an initial walk-through with you at your home before any painting begins. During this time they will go over the scope and timeline of your project and will answer any questions you may have. Your Project Manger is there to manage the paint team and ensure that our quality and standards are met through every step of the project. They will provide you daily updates and photos so you know exactly how things are going on your Denver paint project. Once our team of painters have completed all the paint preparations, we will begin the fun part — paint application. We only use state-of-the-art techniques and the highest quality paints to ensure you have a final product that you’re satisfied with and that will last for years to come.
5. Once all painting is complete, your Project Manager will complete a final-walkthrough with you to find any imperfections or things that need to be addressed.
6. From there you are free to enjoy your newly painted Denver home that comes with our Satisfaction Guarantee and outstanding No-Exclusions Warranty.
Why Kind Home Painting Company
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to finding the right Denver painter for your home. That’s why we’re so grateful for any opportunity we get to provide you with outstanding interior and exterior painting services.
When you work with us you’re also helping to give back to the Denver community. We have a commitment to give a portion of all profits to help different non-profit organizations throughout the Denver metro area. We are partnered with organizations such as Hope House, Habitat for Humanity, Precious Child and Amp the Cause.
On top of that, every year we paint several homes at no-cost for struggling families that are in dire need of our services. It’s a wonderful way to make a difference doing what we do best. These are just some of the ways we try to help out our Denver Community.
Work with a Denver Painter You Can Trust
- 10-12 Year No-Exclusions Exterior Warranty
- 1-3 Year Interior Waranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Top-Tier Products that will last
- Competitive & Transparent Pricing
- Full Exterior painting
- Trim painting
- Staining pergolas
- Painting doors and shutters
- Color consultations
- Siding repair
- Woodwork services
- Gutter services
- Lead paint services
- Siding repair
- Woodwork services
- Gutter services
- Lead paint services
- Victorian painting services
- Wood staining
- Vinyl repaint
- Stucco repainting
- Painting work on all types of composite siding
- Painting sheds, barns, garages, and guest houses
- Staining decks and fences of all sizes
- 10 year paint warranty
- 12 year paint warranty
Denver Interior Painting
- Drywall damage repair
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Cabinet painting
- Wallpaper removal
- Kitchen painting
- Bathroom painting
- Bedroom painting
- Closet Painting
- Foyer Painting
- Basement Painting
- Dining room painting
- Hallways painting
- Nursery painting
- Living room painting
- Garage painting
See how a little KINDNESS can make all the difference
“KindHomes was the best quote we got. They were competitive, and had the best value for a 10 warranty. They also were the only ones that properly treated our lead paint and mentioned that in their quote. Their painters and project managers were professional and so nice. We had no additional need for touch ups. Extremely happy with the service, communication and execution of the job. Highly recommend!”
Ready To Schedule Your Free
Check Out The Latest
Meet our talented Color Designers, Lexi Thompson and Yasmine Kot and learn about their unique styles and color preferences!
Discover what’s included in interior home painting services with our comprehensive guide. Learn about the steps involved, materials used, and what to expect from professional painters.
Transform your kitchen with a fresh coat of paint on your cabinets. Our comprehensive guide covers everything from prepping and priming to choosing the right paint and tools.