Parker’s Best Painters
House Painting Paker
Kind Home Painting Company is your premeire painter in Parker, Colorado.
Our team is here to help transform your Parker home with some of the best painters, systems and processes in the state. Whether it’s interior painting, exterior painting 0r a small painting project, our team has you covered. Call today to get your free Parker painting consultation.
Our Professional Parker House Painters
Experience the KIND Difference
Parker is one of the premeire areas that we love to paint in. Working with homeowners in Parker is nothing but a pleasure!
When you work with Kind Home Painting Company you will receive our world-class customer experience where we always put our clients first. With our tried and tested systems and processes you can kick back and watch our team of experienced professionsals transform your home.
Our goal is to make your painting experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We will be there for you and your project every step of the way, always respecting your time, your home and your vision.
You can count on our Pledge to Kindness, our 10+ year, No- Exclusion Warranty and our Satisfaction Guarantee. These are just a few of the amazing things you can expect when working with Kind Home Painting Company on your Parker painting project.
Schedule your free estimate with one of our team members today to have your home transformed before your eyes.
KINDNESS. This is the leading force behind all we do. We operate around the philosophy that if you treat your employees and customers with nothing but kindness and understanding you can achieve great things. That’s why we have the best paint warranties in Parker. When you work with us, you will have security and confidence in your paint job with our 10, 11 or 12 year no-exclusions warranty. We cover everything from peeling, chipping, fading to our workmanship. We are even happy to cover damage from things like kids, dogs, BBQs, etc. because we know that life happens. Our interior warranties are also one-of-a-kind, ranging from 1-3 years. We want to ensure that you feel comfortable and taken care of by a Parker painter that you can depend on.
Don’t just take our word for it though, be sure to check out our reviews online. With over 500 5-Star reviews across the internet, we pride ourselves on providing you with an experience you won’t soon forget.
Our Parker Painters Process
1. Every Parker paint projects will start off with a free consultation with one of our experienced Estimators. Their goal is to understand your project and what you are looking for in your Parker interior or exterior paint job. They will be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Once they get your measurements and scope of work, they’ll present you with your personalized quote.
2. If Kind Home Painting Co. feels like the right fit for you and your project, one of our Account Managers will then help get your project scheduled for the best time for you and your family. If you struggle with color selection, we have professional Color Consultants on staff that can help with pick the perfect colors for your interior or exterior paint project. They can provide you with assurance in your color selection for your Parker painting project.
3. After we get your Parker paint project scheduled, we will perform all preliminary services (pressure washing, gutters & woodwork) prior to your painting. Not all exterior Parker paint projects need gutters or wood work repairs, but our experience technicians are here to help if your home does need those repairs. If you have a Parker interior paint project, at this step our team will fill all holes from nails, repair any damaged drywall, move/cover all furniture, mask off windows, doors, outlets & lights and lay down drop cloth to protect your flooring. We always want to ensure that we protect all surfaces when painting.
4. Before your painting begins, your Poject Manager will perform an initial walk-through with you. During this time they will go over the scope and timeline of your project and will answer any questions you may have. Your Parker painting Project Manger is there to manage the paint team and ensure that our quality and standards are met through every step of the project. They will provide you daily updates and photos so you know exactly how things are going on your Parker paint project. Once our team of painters have completed all the paint preparations, we will begin the fun part — paint application. We only use state-of-the-art techniques and the highest quality paints to ensure you have a final product that you’re satisfied with and that will last for years to come.
5. Once all painting is complete, your Project Manager will complete a final-walkthrough with you to find any imperfections or things that need to be addressed.
6. From there you are free to enjoy your newly painted home that comes with our Satisfaction Guarantee and outstanding No-Exclusions Warranty.
Why Kind Home Painting Company
There are plenty of options out there for you to choose from for your Parker painting project. That’s why we’re so grateful for any opportunity we get to provide you with outstanding interior and exterior painting services.
When you work with Kind Home you’re also helping to give back to the community. We have a commitment to give back a protion of all profits to help different non-profit organizations throughout the Parker area and beyond. We are partnered with organizations such as Hope House, Habitat for Humanity, Precious Child and Amp the Cause.
On top of that, every year we paint several homes at no-cost for struggling families that are in dire need of our services. It’s a wonderful way to make a difference doing what we do best. These are just some of the ways we try to help out our Parker Community.
Work with a Parker Painter You Can Trust
- 10-12 Year No-Exclusions Exterior Warranty
- 1-3 Year Interior Waranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Top-Tier Products that will last
- Competitive & Transparent Pricing
Parker Exterior Painting Services
- Full Exterior painting
- Trim painting
- Staining pergolas
- Painting doors and shutters
- Color consultations
- Siding repair
- Woodwork services
- Gutter services
- Siding repair
- Woodwork services
- Gutter services
- Wood staining
- Staining decks and fences of all sizes
- 10 year paint warranty
- 12 year paint warranty
Parker Interior Painting Services
- Drywall damage repair
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Cabinet painting
- Kitchen painting
- Bathroom painting
- Bedroom painting
- Foyer Painting
- Basement Painting
- Dining room painting
- Hallways painting
- Nursery painting
- Living room painting
- Garage painting
See how a little KINDNESS can make all the difference
“Excellent customer service and outstanding attention to detail. Work was done in a timely manner and project manager Lindsay checked everything to make sure the work was being done properly. When the job was completed I was extremely pleased.“
Things to do in Parker, CO
Boondocks Food & Fun
Boondocks Food & Fun in Parker, Colorado is a great family-friendly complex featuring g0-karting, lazer tag and bowling.
Vehicle Vault Museum
Vehicle Vault in Parker, Colorado is an automobile museum featuring rare vehicles from around the world.
Parker Arts, Culture & Events Center
Parker Arts, Culture & Events Center in Parker, Colorado hosts concerts, classes, camps and a little something for everyone to enjoy!
Check Out The Latest
Meet our talented Color Designers, Lexi Thompson and Yasmine Kot and learn about their unique styles and color preferences!
Discover what’s included in interior home painting services with our comprehensive guide. Learn about the steps involved, materials used, and what to expect from professional painters.
Transform your kitchen with a fresh coat of paint on your cabinets. Our comprehensive guide covers everything from prepping and priming to choosing the right paint and tools.