House Painting Aurora
Kind Home Painting Company are you trusted, local house painters in Aurora. Kind Home Painting Co. can take care of any and all of your exterior and interior painting needs. Look no further for exceptional Aurora house painting services.
Our Professional Aurora House Painter
Experience the KIND Difference
Our professional Aurora painters are some of the best in the Aurora area. Our team is equipped to handle any and all interior or exterior painting projects that you may have. We have a commitment to not only the best quality paint products and processes, but a commitment to kindness. Each of our Aurora paint projects come with our unmatched warranties and customer service.
With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you can rest easy knowing that we have you and your home’s best interest in mind. Your happiness and peace of mind is our top priority.
Schedule your free estimate with one of our team members today to have your home transformed before your eyes.
KINDNESS. This is the leading force behind all we do. We operate around the philosophy that if you treat your employees and customers with nothing but kindness and understanding you can achieve great things. That’s why we have the best paint warranties in Aurora. Our exterior paint projects come with a minimum 10 year warranty and go up to 12 years. With no-exclusions in our warranty, we cover everything from peeling, chipping, fading to our workmanship. We are even happy to cover damage from things like kids, dogs, BBQs, etc. because we know that life happens. Our interior warranties are also one-of-a-kind ranging from 1-3 years. We want to ensure that you feel comfortable and taken care of by an Aurora painter that you can depend on. Plus, we just think it’s the kind thing to do!
Don’t just take our word for it though, be sure to check out our reviews online. With over 500 5-Star reviews, we pride ourselves on providing you with an experience you won’t soon forget.
Experience the Kind Home Painting difference on your exterior or interior project today.
Our Aurora Painters Process
1. All of our Aurora paint projects start with a free consultation with one of our talented Estimators. Their goal is to get to know you and the intricacies of your Aurora house painting project. They are there to answer any questions and concerns you may have. After they have discussed the project with you they will get accurate measurements of the home and provide you with an electronic quote that will break down the project in its entirety.
2. If you feel comfortable with our proposal and you’ve decided to work with us, your personal Account Manager will schedule your project. From there we will provide you with a Color Consultation with one of our Certified Consultants. Our in-house Color Consultants are experts on color and will help you narrow down your paint color options to help you find the perfect color for your Aurora interior or exterior paint project.
3. Prior to starting any painting, our team will handle all preliminary services. When it comes to Aurora exterior painting preliminary services may include pressure washing, woodwork, and or gutter installation. For Aurora Interior Painting that may include filling holes from nails, repairing drywall, moving/covering furniture, masking of windows, doors, outlets & lights and laying down drop cloth. We always want to ensure that we protect all surfaces when painting.
4. After that we will get our professional Aurora painters started with your project. Prior to painting, your Project Manager will do an initial walk-through with you and go over all the details of your project and answer any other questions you may have. They are there to manage the paint team and ensure that our quality and standards are met through every step of the project. They will provide you daily updates and photos so you know exactly how things are going. Once our team of painters have completed all the paint preparations we will begin the fun part — paint application. We only use state-of-the-art techniques and paint to ensure you have a final product that you’re satisfied with and that will last for years to come.
5. Once all painting is complete your Aurora Project Manager will complete a final-walkthrough with you to find any imperfections or things that need to be addressed. Just like that, your Aurora home will be transformed right before your eyes!
6. From there you are free to enjoy your newly painted home that comes with our Satisfaction Guarantee and outstanding warranty.
Why Kind Home Painting Company
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to finding the right Aurora painter for your home. That’s why we’re so grateful for any opportunity we get to provide you with outstanding interior and exterior painting services.
When you work with us you’re also helping to give back to the community. We have a commitment to give back 10% of all profits to help different non-profit organizations throughout the Aurora area. We are partnered with organizations such as Hope House, Habitat for Humanity and Precious Child.
We also use only the highest grade products on the market to help reduce our environmental impact.
Work with an Aurora Painter you can Trust
- 10-12 Year No-Exclusions Exterior Warranty
- 1-3 Year Interior Waranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Top-Tier Products that will last
- Competitive & Transparent Pricing
Aurora Exterior Painting
- Full Exterior painting
- Trim painting
- Staining pergolas
- Painting doors and shutters
- Color consultations
- Siding repair
- Woodwork services
- Gutter services
- Siding repair
- Woodwork services
- Gutter services
- Wood staining
- Staining decks and fences of all sizes
- 10 year paint warranty
- 12 year paint warranty
Aurora Interior Painting
- Drywall damage repair
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Cabinet painting
- Kitchen painting
- Bathroom painting
- Bedroom painting
- Foyer Painting
- Basement Painting
- Dining room painting
- Hallways painting
- Nursery painting
- Living room painting
- Garage painting
See how a little KINDNESS can make all the difference
“Excellent customer service and outstanding attention to detail. Work was done in a timely manner and project manager Lindsay checked everything to make sure the work was being done properly. When the job was completed I was extremely pleased.“
Ready To Get Started?
Give us a call today or click the button below to schedule your free consultation.
Things to do in Aurora, CO
Cherry Creek State Park
Cherry Creek State Park in Aurora is a beautiful spot for kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, fishing, and mountain biking!
Stanley Marketplace in Aurora is an open-air warehouse full of great local food and shops.
The Aurora Reservoir is a wonderful swimming hole for beach lounging, swimming or boating.
Check Out The Latest
Warm Interior Colors From Sherwin Williams
If you’re searching for warm interior paint colors to bring some life to your home, look no further. In this article we’ll cover some of our favorite warm interior colors from Sherwin Williams.
2022 Paint Color Round-Up
When it comes to painting, color may just be the toughest hurdle to overcome. This blog will hopefully offer some guidance as we reflect back on the most popular 2022 color trends.
Is Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace a Good White Paint?
Is Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace a good white paint color? We give you our take on this popular white paint and options that may suit your home better.